The data we collect
In accordance with the requirements of the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and privacy for all persons within the European Union and the European Economic Area, Goblena.com (https://goblena.com/)has the obligation to safely store and process the data you provide only for the purposes stated in this document.
The personal data you can provide
We process your personal information for the operation, provision, and improvement of the Services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and deliver of products and services you request from us.
- Evaluation of the products and services we provide.
- We provide you as registered users with the features of this site.
- Manage our site,
- Analyze and improve our website, retail, and advertising,
- We provide you with access to promotions, gifts, and contests.
- We send you non-commercial or functional messages (about site changes, user accounts, etc.).
- We send you advertising messages and promotional messages related to the retail offer of Goblena.com (https://goblena.com//), but only if you have given your consent.
- How we may use your personal information
- The processing of your personal data is done at our headquarters.
We may share your personal information with our service providers, suppliers, business partners and subcontractors, search engine providers, and web analytics providers. Goblena.com (https://goblena.com/) does not store information about your credit card.
We may disclose your personal information elsewhere in order to protect ourselves from fraud or to protect our legal rights. We may also disclose your information if required by law.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal information for any purpose for longer than necessary and will retain only the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We will retain the personal information you provided when registering an account on our site, as long as that account remains valid. After your request that you can send it to Goblena.com (https://goblena.com//) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to the specified features that are available in your user account on the website, you can request the cancel your user account and delete or anonymize your information.
We will retain your personal information for marketing purposes, as long as you do not notify us that you would no longer wish to receive marketing messages from us.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com. In case you have consented to us using your personal data, you can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us.
If the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
To exercise these rights or if you have questions or concerns about the way we use your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.